Partner Bubble Yoga Class – ‘ON-LINE’ with Ali and Mark
November 28 @ 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm£25
Partner Yoga a fabulous medium for building stronger communication and intimacy in just about any kind of relationship, whether it is friendship, a family member, or your significant other. Postures are designed to create and nurture trust, strengthen communication and create a sense of laughter and light heartedness!
In this time of Covid we wanted to bring you something different,
So, we hit upon the idea of a lovely afternoon workshop totally different from the classes you normally attend with us. Partner yoga is fun and the practice creates that childlike approach to life.
All you need is a mat, most of the practice will be done using just he space of one mat (but if you have the space to run 2 mats together then you can that)
We will demonstrate the postures and then we’ll all practice together,
It generally means one person is supporting the weight or the balance of the partner so both people get a turn of how lovely it feels to have that experience.
The benefits of partner yoga are:
- It’s fun! – pretty much guaranteed to make you giggle
- Being supported allows you to go deeper into a posture
- Practicing with someone you know and trust deepens connection
- Enhances communication. Achieving a synchronized yoga practice involves listening to both your partner’s verbal and non-verbal cues.
- Accelerates Stretching. Partner yoga helps to deepen the impact of a yoga posture,
- Improves alignment, balance and posture.
Cost of the workshop will be £25 per couple for the 90 mins session
To Book:- Contact Ali on 07831 377711 or firstname.lastname@example.org